Athens & Santo via the phone


Noniin nyt mennään vihdoinkin, aloitetaan lomakuvilla kännykältäni/Whatsappin kautta saatuna englanninkielisillä selityksillä ✌😊

So here we go, let's start with holiday pictures from my phone from the trip back in July. With captions in English ✌😊

Above: Street Art in the city centre of Athens


View from the hotel balcony - the streets and the traffic is something very different in Athens






Souvlaki pt. 1




Big City Life


Hilton Rooftop Bar & Restaurant, Athens


Santorini donkeys (sad-looking donkeys) 😓


Souvlaki pt. 100 & Mythos


That sea!


Aperol Spritz







Oia, Santorini, Greece


Kamari Beach, Santorini.

Jatketaan kuvilla kamerasta - nyt oli vain pakko murtaa blogihiljaisuus jollain tavalla näin alkuun helpolla tavalla eli puhelinkuvilla!

Let's continue with pictures from my camera later. Now I thought I need to break the blog silence in some 'easy' way, and uploading pictures from my phone is well, easy!

//Nina

Kommentit